Saturday 26 January 2013

Nails Inc Review...

Hi guys,

So I've recently gone onto Nails Inc polishes and I'm starting to build up my collection (as if I need any more but nail polish is an addiction and something I love).
I've been looking online at swatches of some colours which have caught my eye and this one I'm about to talk about was one of them. So with that it's time to move on with the review :)...

The other day I was deciding what colour to paint my nails and I opted for Nails Inc's Garrick Street. Like I said before this is one of my new purchases and I'm really pleased I took the plunge.
I found it easy to work with, fast drying (which is a major plus in my books for any nail polish) and the coverage was good. The colour was amazing! It shifts depending on the light from a blue to a purple and I'm sure I saw a hint of green in there too in certain lighting.
This colour reminds me of one by Models Own from the Beetlejuice collection called Aqua Violet. I'll have to try it on my nails to compare it properly but from the bottle they're pretty similar.
Anyway I'm really loving this shade and have been wearing it for a couple of days now and have had no chipping or signs of wear and tear.
A massive thumbs up from me!

Sorry the pictures aren't that good the lighting isn't very good here due to the weather. But hopefully you'll see what I mean about this gorgeous colour!

Until next time, have a fantastic weekend!
XOX











No comments:

Post a Comment