Tuesday 22 January 2013

Birchbox...

Hey there, I'm back again :) this time I wanna talk about this subscription box I've just joined called Birchbox. It was previously known as Joliebox but has been took over by the American company known as Birchbox.
January was the first box that had been rebranded with the Birchbox logo and packaging (fuschia pink - what's not to love about that colour?!).

Anyways I've been subscribing to Glossybox for 5 months now and have enjoyed the concept of getting some samples of products that I wouldn't necessarily go out and purchase myself. I have generally liked the glossyboxes I have received so far, but I fancied giving a different company a go to see how they faired against one another.

Now I've only received one Birchbox so far so I haven't got enough to go on to make a complete judgement on them both, however, I can say that I actually prefer the packaging of the Birchbox to Glossybox. As for the difference in products etc, that remains to be truly compared once I've received a few lore Birchboxes :). Once I have more of an idea on the two boxes and the differences I shall make another post, but for now I will leave you with a few pictures of the Birchbox.
Night all.
XOX







No comments:

Post a Comment