Monday 18 March 2013

Red Nose Day 2013

So it's been a while since my last post as I've been a bit busy and haven't really felt like posting anything. But I'm now trying to get back into the swing of things again and what better way then to do a post about this years Red Nose Day inspired nails!

So last Friday (15th March) was Red Nose Day and I thought I'd get into the spirit of things by purchasing a t-shirt designed by Stella McCartney. I chose a Beatles one, mainly cos the Marilyn Monroe ones had all sold out!

Now this wasn't enough for me I had to do something on my nails to commemorate the day.

So I opted for a white background on all my fingers except my ring fingers, which was Barry M matte white. I then used a dotting tool and a red glitter polish by Barry M to create the red noses against the white background.

Next I used the red glitter Barry M polish to create a circle covering about half of my ring finger. After this I then used a dotting tool to create the whites of the eyes and a black nail art pen to create the black dots of the eyes and the smile.

The final step was to seal in the design with a top coat.

I was really impressed with how it turned out, even for a quick manicure!

That's it for now folks!
XOX


1 comment: